A warranted professional accountant having 5 years of experience with small and medium-sized entities involved in various industries. By having someone of trust to handle the paperwork and all your business's financial needs; with great dedication and at a very reasonable and affordable price, you would have the opportunity to spend more time concentrating on your core business, exploit new markets and opportunities, and focus on your business’s growth. My services include:
- Posting of sale and purchase invoices into the accounting software, and handling of monthly management routines;
- Bank / creditor / debtor / inter-company reconciliations;
- Debtors’ control and chasing overdue invoices;
- Creditors’ control and processing of payments;
- Assistance with provisional and settlement tax payments;
- Submission of VAT returns, recap statements, annual returns, BO forms, TA22, TA23, TA24, and any other statutory and regulatory submission requirements;
- Provision of periodical management accounts, including variance analysis – possibly highlighting operational deficiencies which can save you costs;
- Preparation of financial statements for audit, and liaise with external auditors as and when required;
- Strategic recommendations based on financials;
- Advice on internal processes, procedures, and controls;
- Support in negotiation to obtain finance for any business or project, including financial projections if required; and
- Any other finance-related matter which I can assist you with.
Do not hesitate to contact me should you wish to discuss further. I look forward to doing business with you.
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.